7-Select Dill Pickle Twisted Pretzels
Taste test: These pretzels were kind of like sticks, but consisted of two strands twisted together, though with a thinner shape than other twisted/braided pretzels. The exterior had various shades of beige and brown, plus lots of whitish seasoning powder.
I crunched in to find a strong crunch (well above average as pretzels go) and fairly mild pickle taste on the first bite, then diminishing levels of pickle flavor after that, to the point that the pretzel tasted bland. OK, but no flavor standout here.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a pickle jar, but also garlicy.
From the package: “When you feel like something crunchy, but want to turn the flavor up a notch, take a bag of 7-Select Premium Pretzels with you. These hearty, twisted pretzels have the flavors you've been craving. Sweet or savory, take your pick!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 7-Eleven. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road