Taste test: These were sort of an enimga, because we're not sure what they had to do with pretzels.
The picture on the bag showed pretzels next to the crisps, but there were no pretzels in the bag. The writing on the bag said that there were pretzel bits inside the crisps, but we didn't see any. Our tasters didn't like the taste of the crisps, as they didn't taste like pretzels, and had a bad soy taste and a bad aftertaste. The chocolate drizzle was OK if you ate just that, but eating it together with the crisp that it was stuck to yielded an unappetizing flavor.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: World Gourmet Marketing LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road