Taste test: These were sort of an enimga, because we're not sure what they had to do with pretzels.
The picture on the bag showed pretzels next to the crisps, but there were no pretzels in the bag. The writing on the bag said that there were pretzel bits inside the crisps, but we didn't see any. Our tasters didn't like the taste of the crisps, as they didn't taste like pretzels, and had a bad soy taste and a bad aftertaste. The chocolate drizzle was OK if you ate just that, but eating it together with the crisp that it was stuck to yielded an unappetizing flavor.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: World Gourmet Marketing LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Soy snacks (77 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (71 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road