Santos Premium Quality Pretzel Snack
Taste test: This small airline pack contained small knotted pretzels, Japanese-style rice crackers in a variety of shapes and a few small green pieces.
The pretzels were crunchy and very salty. The rice crackers were sweet briefly upon biting in, followed by a very good rice cracker taste. I'm not sure what the green pieces were, as they were green on the outside and white on the inside, but the ingredients did include seaweed, so that might have had something to do with it.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “This product is packed on a production line that also produces products that contain Almonds, Brazils, Cashews, Walnuts, Macadamias, Hazelnuts, Peanuts and their products and Dried Fruits that may contain Sulphites.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Rice Chips (84 snacks)
- Airline Snacks (37 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
This snack was discovered by Amitai. Review published January 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road