Saltletts Junior Farm
Taste test: These pretzels were flat, thin and shaped like various animals, with a paler color than is typical of pretzels. The animal shapes, which included giraffe, camel, rhino, turtle, pony and bear, were detailed and looked nice.
We crunched in to find a texture that fell somewhere between a pretzel and a flaky cracker, with a very soft crunch for a pretzel. Taste that was just somewhat pretzel like, while also being crackery. There was some salt, but not much, and the taste was quite nice.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not like pretzels at all. A sweet cookie smell.
From the package: “Extra mild — 30% less salt” ... “Premium baked” ... “Saltletts are the crispy snack fun from Lorenz with exquisite quality. The carefully selected ingredients are baked in the oven according to a traditional recipe. Saltetts are finally seasoned with salt for pure snack enjoyment.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Germany (60 reviews)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road