Sailor Knots Mini Pretzel Knots
Taste test: These knotted pretzels were medium-sized, as they were just a bit larger than your typical "Tiny Twists" sort of pretzels, and they also had slightly wider proportions than your typical pretzels.
They were a little less shiny than most pretzels, but they still had a lot of salt on them. The taste was OK, maybe a bit on the bready side, but still good enough for our snackers to enjoy while hanging around a veterans' post while enjoying some beers.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical pretzels smell.
From the package: “One small snack company. One great mission. Every bag of Sailor Knots™ contains more than great tasting pretzels. It holds hope that America's returning service members will have every opportunity to live a better civilian life. Five Point Snacks donates 11% of our profits to organizations that support, care for and benefit veterans from all branches of the military.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Five Point Snacks LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (550 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road