Royal Sire Sourdough Thin Pretzels
Taste test: These knotted pretzels were fairly thin and quite large, with a darker color and less shiny surface than most pretzels. The shapes varied somewhat and looked quite nice, but they didn't appear to be genuinely knotted, as it looked like they were stamped out into the shape, not actually folded over.
We crunched in to find a good strong crunch and nice crispness. The taste was pretty good, but most pieces had a fairly minimal level of salt. The ones with more salt than the average piece tasted even better.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical pretel smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Malt, Salt, Corn Oil, Honey, Yeast and Soda.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Gold Coast Specialty Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road