Royal Sire Sourdough Thin Pretzels
Taste test: These knotted pretzels were fairly thin and quite large, with a darker color and less shiny surface than most pretzels. The shapes varied somewhat and looked quite nice, but they didn't appear to be genuinely knotted, as it looked like they were stamped out into the shape, not actually folded over.
We crunched in to find a good strong crunch and nice crispness. The taste was pretty good, but most pieces had a fairly minimal level of salt. The ones with more salt than the average piece tasted even better.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical pretel smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Malt, Salt, Corn Oil, Honey, Yeast and Soda.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Gold Coast Specialty Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published April 2014.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road