Rold Gold Classic Style Special Edition Pretzel Sticks
Taste test: These thin pretzel sticks were good, with a rich brown color, good crispness, shiny glaze, plenty of salt and a nice standard pretzel taste.
With the hockey theme on the bag, I was hoping for an actual hockey stick-shaped pretzel, but they were just regular pretzel sticks..
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pretzels smell.
From the package: “Dallas 2007 NHL All-Start Game” ... “Making great pretzels since 1917” ... “A classic game deserves a class game-time snack. Rold Gold® brand delivers the big, salty crunch you love. And because they're baked, and low inf at, you can play hard and keep i game shape. Best of all, Rold Gold® pretzels aren't greasy. So you can enjoy a clean game. That's using your pretzel.”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Rold Gold Pretzels (40 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road