Rold Gold Classic Style Special Edition Pretzel Sticks
Taste test: These thin pretzel sticks were good, with a rich brown color, good crispness, shiny glaze, plenty of salt and a nice standard pretzel taste.
With the hockey theme on the bag, I was hoping for an actual hockey stick-shaped pretzel, but they were just regular pretzel sticks..
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pretzels smell.
From the package: “Dallas 2007 NHL All-Start Game” ... “Making great pretzels since 1917” ... “A classic game deserves a class game-time snack. Rold Gold® brand delivers the big, salty crunch you love. And because they're baked, and low inf at, you can play hard and keep i game shape. Best of all, Rold Gold® pretzels aren't greasy. So you can enjoy a clean game. That's using your pretzel.”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Johnnie's Foodmaster. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road