Rold Gold Pretzel Waves Vanilla Yogurt Drizzle
Taste test: These pretzels were shaped kind of like Sun Chips and were covered on about 1/3 of the top surface with with a diagonal drizzle of sweet sugary yogurt.
The taste was pretty good, as the salty pretzels were balanced by the sweetness of the yogurt coating. The balance ended up being more sweet than salty. Most of our tasters thought these were weird, but people still enjoyed eating them.
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like white chocolate. Very sweet.
From the package: “Try Told Gold® Pretzel Waves™ Artificially Flavored Vanilla Yogurt Drizzle Pretzel Snacks when you are looking for a sweet pick me up! We add sweet flavor to the salty crunch of pretzels to give you a perfect snacking combination.”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Rold Gold Pretzels (40 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Vanilla Snacks (29 snacks)
- Yogurt snacks (24 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road