Rold Gold Pretzel Waves Vanilla Yogurt Drizzle
Taste test: These pretzels were shaped kind of like Sun Chips and were covered on about 1/3 of the top surface with with a diagonal drizzle of sweet sugary yogurt.
The taste was pretty good, as the salty pretzels were balanced by the sweetness of the yogurt coating. The balance ended up being more sweet than salty. Most of our tasters thought these were weird, but people still enjoyed eating them.
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like white chocolate. Very sweet.
From the package: “Try Told Gold® Pretzel Waves™ Artificially Flavored Vanilla Yogurt Drizzle Pretzel Snacks when you are looking for a sweet pick me up! We add sweet flavor to the salty crunch of pretzels to give you a perfect snacking combination.”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Rold Gold Pretzels (39 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Vanilla Snacks (29 snacks)
- Yogurt snacks (24 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road