Rold Gold Pretzel Waves Cheddar Blend
Taste test: These pretzels were shaped kind of like Sun Chips, but of course they were made with pretzel material, rather than whatever it is that they use to make Sun Chips.
The taste was heavily pretzel-like, but not all that cheddary. The cheddar flavor powder stuck to the fingers to a noticeable degree, but somehow the pretzels themselves overpowered the cheddar flavor. I liked the idea of adding cheese flavoring to the pretzels, but I would rather have had a more dominant cheese taste, and this shape for a pretzel really didn't do much for me.
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like pretzels.
From the package: “Classic pretzel taste, crispy chip-like crunch, and the flavors of cheddar and white cheddar.”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Rold Gold Pretzels (39 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (415 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road