Rold Gold Pretzel Waves Cheddar Blend
Taste test: These pretzels were shaped kind of like Sun Chips, but of course they were made with pretzel material, rather than whatever it is that they use to make Sun Chips.
The taste was heavily pretzel-like, but not all that cheddary. The cheddar flavor powder stuck to the fingers to a noticeable degree, but somehow the pretzels themselves overpowered the cheddar flavor. I liked the idea of adding cheese flavoring to the pretzels, but I would rather have had a more dominant cheese taste, and this shape for a pretzel really didn't do much for me.
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like pretzels.
From the package: “Classic pretzel taste, crispy chip-like crunch, and the flavors of cheddar and white cheddar.”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Rold Gold Pretzels (40 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road