Rold Gold Honey Mustard & Onion Mini Sticks Pretzels
Taste test: These mini pretzel sticks were about 1.5 to 2 inches and coated with a honey mustard and onion flavoring powder.
It was hard to taste the onion zing, as for the most part there was a sweet honey mustard taste, with more honey than mustard. But in this case, the flavor combination worked well, it really added a nice complement to the dry, crunchy taste of the pretzel. I could picture us taking a regular soft pretzel and dipping it into a nice bowl of honey mustard sauce. The factory might want to check the way these sticks are produced — in some cases, multiple sticks were stuck together, forming a mutant pretzel stick creation.
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A semi-sweet aroma comes out if you smell really hard.
From the package: “Our Honey Mustard & Onion Flavored Mini Sticks Pretzels are easy to eat and are packed with real honey mustard and onion flavor.”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Rold Gold Pretzels (38 snacks)
- Pretzels (543 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (152 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (109 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (61 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Old Colony Market, Southborough, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road