Rold Gold Football Shaped Pretzels
Taste test: These small pretzels had the same general shape as a football (the American type of football, not a soccer ball, for our international snackers) with the stitches depicted in pretzel form as well.
The specially shaped pretzel material had about the same thickness as your typical thin pretzel. The taste was pretty similar to the usual Rold Gold pretzels. There were a ton of pretzels in this bag, and our snackers didn't make a whole lot of progress in finishing the bag.
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular Rold Gold pretzels smell. No pigskin smell.
From the package: “Kick off the good times with Rold Gold® brand Football Shaped Pretzels. They're a guaranteed way to score points with your home team — whether you're bringing a bag to the local high school game or watching the pros, feed the fans all the unique varieties of Rold Gold® brand pretzels ... and go team!”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Rold Gold Pretzels (40 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road