Rold Gold Baked Cheddar Mini Sticks Pretzels
Taste test: The best thing about this bag was that all of the mini pretzels were packed tightly to fill the whole bag, so we felt like we were getting our money's worth.
The pretzel sticks were coated with an orange cheese powder, so you could lick off the cheese and be left with a plain pretzel, and there was no cheese inside of the pretzel itself. In the bag I tried, it appeared as if the machine that cuts the pretzels into sticks had malfunctioned, as I had several "stuck together" sticks that created more of a square-type pretzel instead of a long vertical stick. The cheese powder reminded me of Cheez-Its. and the cheese / pretzel combination reminded me of Combos. Overall, an OK snack if you have a cheese and pretzel craving.
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slight cheesy aroma.
From the package: “Our Baked Cheddar Naturally and Artificially Flavored Mini Sticks Pretzels are easy to eat and packed with great cheddar flavor.”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Rold Gold Pretzels (40 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road