Rold Gold Honey Mustard Tiny Twists
Taste test: These pretzels were not all that tiny, as the size was really at the medium part of the pretzel continuum, but they were quite thin.
They had a yellower color than regular pretzels, kind of halfway between yellow mustard color and pretzel color. The taste was OK, as they did have a mustard and honey taste, but it could stand to be quite a bit stronger, particular the mustard part. There really should have been some mustard zing, but there wasn't. The Snyder's of Hanover pretzels with honey, mustard and onion flavoring have a taste that is much, much more intense than these.
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very subtle honey smell with a bit of mustard. OK but a bit weak.
From the package: “Try our Honey Mustard flavored Tiny Twists Pretzels. We combine realy honey with a touch of tangy mustard to add some zip to our classic pretzels. Rold Gold® brand bakes many unique varieties of pretzels. We hope you'll try them all.
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Rold Gold Pretzels (40 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (155 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published March 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road