Rold Gold Honey Mustard Tiny Twists
Taste test: These pretzels were not all that tiny, as the size was really at the medium part of the pretzel continuum, but they were quite thin.
They had a yellower color than regular pretzels, kind of halfway between yellow mustard color and pretzel color. The taste was OK, as they did have a mustard and honey taste, but it could stand to be quite a bit stronger, particular the mustard part. There really should have been some mustard zing, but there wasn't. The Snyder's of Hanover pretzels with honey, mustard and onion flavoring have a taste that is much, much more intense than these.
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very subtle honey smell with a bit of mustard. OK but a bit weak.
From the package: “Try our Honey Mustard flavored Tiny Twists Pretzels. We combine realy honey with a touch of tangy mustard to add some zip to our classic pretzels. Rold Gold® brand bakes many unique varieties of pretzels. We hope you'll try them all.
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Rold Gold Pretzels (39 snacks)
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road