Rold Gold Dipped Twists
Taste test: These medium-size pretzels had a good coating of a fudgy milk chocolate, with plenty of salt on the pretzels themselves, for a taste that was consistently sweet with a varying level of saltiness from one bite to the next.
Our tasters seemed to like them a lot, because the bag became empty fairly quickly after we put it in the chip bowl..
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice milk chocolate fudge smell. Very good.
From the package: “Rold Gold® brand Pretzels must have been very good this year, because their wish came true — they got dipped in chocolatey fudge.”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Rold Gold Pretzels (40 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published March 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road