Rold Gold Dipped Twists
Taste test: These medium-size pretzels had a good coating of a fudgy milk chocolate, with plenty of salt on the pretzels themselves, for a taste that was consistently sweet with a varying level of saltiness from one bite to the next.
Our tasters seemed to like them a lot, because the bag became empty fairly quickly after we put it in the chip bowl..
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice milk chocolate fudge smell. Very good.
From the package: “Rold Gold® brand Pretzels must have been very good this year, because their wish came true — they got dipped in chocolatey fudge.”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road