Rold Gold White Dipped Honey Braided Twists
Taste test: These stubby pretzel rods had a generous coating of white chocolate, and our tasters enjoyed them quite a bit, praising the mix of sweet coating with the salty-and-sweet taste of the honey-laced pretzel inside.
Some of the pieces were broken (after being coated in white chocolate) but that wasn't really a problem, as it meant that rather than having all pieces be the same size, our snackers had a several different sizes to pick from. Tasty.
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good white chocolate smell.
From the package: “White fudge coated pretzels” ... “The gold standard” ... “Indulgence: It's the pleasure you've been neglecting. It's time you and your old friend indulgence got reacquainted. Enjoying the sweet and salty, chocolaty treat that is Rold Gold® White Dipped Honed Braided Twists. If you find it awkward to be indulgent alone, invite friends. They can use a little indulgence in their lives, too.”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Rold Gold Pretzels (40 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (155 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road