Rold Gold White Dipped Honey Braided Twists
Taste test: These stubby pretzel rods had a generous coating of white chocolate, and our tasters enjoyed them quite a bit, praising the mix of sweet coating with the salty-and-sweet taste of the honey-laced pretzel inside.
Some of the pieces were broken (after being coated in white chocolate) but that wasn't really a problem, as it meant that rather than having all pieces be the same size, our snackers had a several different sizes to pick from. Tasty.
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good white chocolate smell.
From the package: “White fudge coated pretzels” ... “The gold standard” ... “Indulgence: It's the pleasure you've been neglecting. It's time you and your old friend indulgence got reacquainted. Enjoying the sweet and salty, chocolaty treat that is Rold Gold® White Dipped Honed Braided Twists. If you find it awkward to be indulgent alone, invite friends. They can use a little indulgence in their lives, too.”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road