Rold Gold Tiny Twists Cheddar
Taste test: These knotted pretzels were not really tiny, but more mid-sized, and the were thin with a nice orange tint to the light brownish surfaces.
I crunched in to find a good solid crunch, but still a light feel, with a very generous serving of cheddar in every bite. Rold Gold didn't hold back on the cheese, and these were quite tasty. Very good!
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, sharp cheddar smell. Nice.
From the package: “The classic flavor of Rold Gold® Pretzels and cheddar paired to delicious perfection — a delicious snack choice.”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Rold Gold Pretzels (40 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road