Rold Gold Tiny Twists Cheddar
Taste test: These knotted pretzels were not really tiny, but more mid-sized, and the were thin with a nice orange tint to the light brownish surfaces.
I crunched in to find a good solid crunch, but still a light feel, with a very generous serving of cheddar in every bite. Rold Gold didn't hold back on the cheese, and these were quite tasty. Very good!
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, sharp cheddar smell. Nice.
From the package: “The classic flavor of Rold Gold® Pretzels and cheddar paired to delicious perfection — a delicious snack choice.”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road