Rold Gold Pretzels Thin Crisps Garlic Parmesan
Taste test: These flattened pretzels had the same double-knot shape as the other Rold Gold Thin Crisps versions, with a lot of light-colored fine powder on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find the same very light crunch as the other Thin Crisps, which is to say, a much weaker crunch than the Pretzel Crisps that originated the idea of a flattened pretzel. The parmesan and garlic flavor was OK, but it wasn't a standout by any means. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not that garlic, but a good smell.
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road