Rold Gold Pretzels Thin Crisps Garlic Parmesan
Taste test: These flattened pretzels had the same double-knot shape as the other Rold Gold Thin Crisps versions, with a lot of light-colored fine powder on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find the same very light crunch as the other Thin Crisps, which is to say, a much weaker crunch than the Pretzel Crisps that originated the idea of a flattened pretzel. The parmesan and garlic flavor was OK, but it wasn't a standout by any means. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not that garlic, but a good smell.
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Rold Gold Pretzels (40 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Parmesan & Garlic Chips (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road