Rold Gold Pretzels Rods Original
Taste test: We've bought the little boxes of Utz Pretzel Rods many times (probably because they're so tempting at about $1 a box) but somehow never managed to buy Rold Gold's version until now.
What were we thinking? These things were great. They were about as thick as Rold Gold but added about a half inch of length to extend to 7-1/2 inches, with lots of big chunks of salt stuck to the surfaces. They're perfect for holding like a cigar and chomping on as you enjoy a beverage. Great with beer!
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong pretzel smell.
From the package: “Try them with peanut butter & chocolate chips for a salty-sweet treat.”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road