Rold Gold Pretzel Rings
Taste test: These pretzel rings were about average in thickness and a little over an inch in diameter. Most of the pieces were pretty close to being round, but some were a bit irregular or oblong. Many of the pieces looked like they had quite a bit of salt on them, but when I ate some, the salt level seem more average. A close look at the surfaces revealed that there were some white spots that looked like salt at first glance but weren't actually salt, which I think was the cause of that discrepancy.
The pretzels were nothing special in terms of taste, but still OK. A bit bready. The ring shape was very convenient for holding and eating.
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pretzels smell.
From the package: “Celebrate with us!”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road