Rold Gold Pretzel Rings
Taste test: These pretzel rings were about average in thickness and a little over an inch in diameter. Most of the pieces were pretty close to being round, but some were a bit irregular or oblong. Many of the pieces looked like they had quite a bit of salt on them, but when I ate some, the salt level seem more average. A close look at the surfaces revealed that there were some white spots that looked like salt at first glance but weren't actually salt, which I think was the cause of that discrepancy.
The pretzels were nothing special in terms of taste, but still OK. A bit bready. The ring shape was very convenient for holding and eating.
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pretzels smell.
From the package: “Celebrate with us!”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Rold Gold Pretzels (40 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road