Rold Gold Holiday Rings
Taste test: This fancy, holiday-themed bag contained fairly ordinary pretzel rings, most of them not quite round and measuring a bit over an inch in diameter (the hole in the middle was just about an inch across in most cases).
We crunched in to find that they were pretty much standard Rold Gold in taste and texture, so really the exact same product that was previously labeled Pretzel Rings. Pretty good, but considering that Rold Gold had previously made pretzels shaped like stars, bells, Christmas trees and candy canes and snowflakes, we didn't get the point of calling these Holiday Rings.
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Standard pretzel smell.
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road