Rold Gold Holiday Rings
Taste test: This fancy, holiday-themed bag contained fairly ordinary pretzel rings, most of them not quite round and measuring a bit over an inch in diameter (the hole in the middle was just about an inch across in most cases).
We crunched in to find that they were pretty much standard Rold Gold in taste and texture, so really the exact same product that was previously labeled Pretzel Rings. Pretty good, but considering that Rold Gold had previously made pretzels shaped like stars, bells, Christmas trees and candy canes and snowflakes, we didn't get the point of calling these Holiday Rings.
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Standard pretzel smell.
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road