Rold Gold Everything Bagel Pretzel Rings
Taste test: These pretzels were shaped like micro-bagels, about an inch in diameter, and though they were supposed to include sesame seeds, poppy seeds, garlic and onion, those ingredients weren't stuck to the outside as they would be on a real bagel.
It actually makes sense, as there wasn't enough surface area for all of that stuff, so they put it all in the pretzel dough. The result was mostly a pretzel texture, though with a bid of a bready feel, with the additional taste of those "everything" ingredients, though to a fairly mild degree. This shape was handy to eat by the ones, and most of our tasters like these, some enthusiastically.
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really did smell kind of like everything bagels.
From the package: “Baked-In Flavor” ... “Made with all natural ingredients” ... “We took the classic flavors of real, fresh bakery goods and brought them to a pretzel. Our Everything Bagel Flavored Pretzel Rings deliver the crispy crunch Rold Gold® is famous for, with the savory taste of all natural sesame and poppy seeds, garlic and onions baked into every bite.”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Rold Gold Pretzels (39 snacks)
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (376 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (110 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (103 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Bagel chips (14 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road