Rold Gold Everything Bagel Pretzel Rings
Taste test: These pretzels were shaped like micro-bagels, about an inch in diameter, and though they were supposed to include sesame seeds, poppy seeds, garlic and onion, those ingredients weren't stuck to the outside as they would be on a real bagel.
It actually makes sense, as there wasn't enough surface area for all of that stuff, so they put it all in the pretzel dough. The result was mostly a pretzel texture, though with a bid of a bready feel, with the additional taste of those "everything" ingredients, though to a fairly mild degree. This shape was handy to eat by the ones, and most of our tasters like these, some enthusiastically.
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really did smell kind of like everything bagels.
From the package: “Baked-In Flavor” ... “Made with all natural ingredients” ... “We took the classic flavors of real, fresh bakery goods and brought them to a pretzel. Our Everything Bagel Flavored Pretzel Rings deliver the crispy crunch Rold Gold® is famous for, with the savory taste of all natural sesame and poppy seeds, garlic and onions baked into every bite.”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Rold Gold Pretzels (39 snacks)
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (385 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (111 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (104 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Bagel chips (14 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road