Rold Gold Dark Dipped Bavarian Twists Dark Fudge Coated Pretzels
Taste test: These dark chocolate-covered knotted pretzels were huge, at just about 3 inches wide and nearly 2 inches tall.
Those proportions made these a bit wider than your typical knotted pretzels. (By contrast, the pretzel pictured on the bag had more conventional pretzel proportions.) In addition to being that big, they were also quite thick. I had to bite in to determine how much of that thickness came from the pretzel and how much was the chocolate, and the answer was, mostly pretzel, but with a plenty-thick chocolate coating. The crunch was a fairly light one, and the taste very good, with lots of dark chocolate fudge, plenty of pretzel and a nice helping of hidden salt somewhere in between. Our snackers were eager to get there teeth into these, and once they did, people loved them. Great!
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “Since 1917” ... “Indulgence: It's a pleasure you've been neglecting. It's time you and your old friend indulgence got reacquainted — enjoying the sweet and salty, chocolaty treat that is Rold Gold® Dark Dipped Bavarian Twists. If you find it awkward to be indulgent alone, invite friends. They can use a little indulgence in their lives, too. ”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road