Rold Gold Classic Dipped Tiny Twists Fudge Coated Pretzels
Taste test: With a name like Tiny Twists, I was expecting these knotted pretzels to be really small, but they were actually more medium-sized, and the chocolate fudge coating completely covered the pretzels' exteriors.
The bag was fairly small but still contained quite a few pretzels, and yet in the hands of our tasters, it didn't last very long. People just loved these and devoured the bag. There was plenty of milk chocolate taste from the coating, just enough crunch from the pretzel and a subtle but noticeable level of saltiness. Great!
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, really strong chocolate smell.
From the package: “Indulgence: It's a pleasure you've been neglecting. It's time you and your friend indulgence got reacquainted — enjoying the sweet and salty, chocolaty treat that is Rold Gold® Classic Dipped Tiny Twists. If you find it awkward to be indulgent alone, invite friends. They can use a little indulgence in their lives too. It'll be a celebration — one that calls for The Gold Standard™”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road