Rold Gold Basketball Shaped Pretzels
Taste test: These smallish pretzels came in two shapes, depicting a basketball and a hoop with net, and the folks at Rold Gold packed lots and lots of them into the large bag.
We crunched in to find that they were excellent, as both kinds delivered a nice crisp crunch, along with lots of salty pretzel taste. The designs not only looked good but were practical too, as the pretzel material within the net and basketball were thinner than the exterior parts, providing the light crunch, and all that stuff together surrounded by holes made for a lots of pretzel in a compact space. It was easy to hold a whole bunch of pieces in the hand at once. Very good!
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good pretzel smell.
From the package: “Basketball-shaped pretzels are the perfect game-time snack. Whether it's at the game or at home, these pretzels pair well with your favorite dips, spreads and sides.”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Rold Gold Pretzels (40 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
This snack was discovered at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published February 2019.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road