Revonah Hearth Baked Sourdough Hard Pretzels Xtra Dark Xtra Salt
Taste test: These thick, crunchy pretzels had a slightly darker color than the similar non-dark variety that we reviewed, but the taste was not all that much different, as there wasn't much of the nearly-burnt taste that some dark pretzels have.
The bag contained lots of small, broken pieces, many midsize broken pieces and a handful of complete knotted pretzels. The texture was very crunchy but not too hard, so nobody broke any teeth. They lived up to the Xtra Salt name, as many of the pretzels did indeed contain areas with very high concentrations of salt.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of bready.
From the package: “Handmade” ... “Broken”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Revonah Pretzel LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road