Revonah Hearth Baked Sourdough Hard Pretzels Xtra Dark Xtra Salt
Taste test: These thick, crunchy pretzels had a slightly darker color than the similar non-dark variety that we reviewed, but the taste was not all that much different, as there wasn't much of the nearly-burnt taste that some dark pretzels have.
The bag contained lots of small, broken pieces, many midsize broken pieces and a handful of complete knotted pretzels. The texture was very crunchy but not too hard, so nobody broke any teeth. They lived up to the Xtra Salt name, as many of the pretzels did indeed contain areas with very high concentrations of salt.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of bready.
From the package: “Handmade” ... “Broken”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Revonah Pretzel LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Revonah Pretzel bakery, Hanover, Pennsylvania. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road