Taste test: These mid-size knotted pretzels had a good crunch and a good pretzel taste, with a below-average level of salt.
Though the name said, Minis these were a bit bigger than most "mini" pretzels, as the folks at Wise/Quinlan took the usual knotted shape as stretched the width a bit while maintaining the height. For an airplane-sized portion, there were a lot of pretzels in this bag.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual pretzels smell.
From the package: “Classic Pretzels” ... “Low Fat” ... “Freshness Guaranteed” ... “Pareve” ... “Quinlan® Classic Minis are low fat, with only one gram of fat per serving, so they are a great tasting, satisfying snack that can be enjoyed anywhere, anytime!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amitai aboard ATA. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road