Quaker Snack Mix Baked Cheddar
Taste test: This snack mix was made up of many cheese-flavored snacks, including Cheez-It type cheddar crackers, thin pretzel sticks, regular knotted pretzels, Chex-like cheddar cereal pieces, baked bagel pieces with cheddar on them, and Shredded Wheat-type cereal pieces.
When eaten individually, they each tasted good (especially the Shredded Wheat-type snacks), but the point is to eat them all together in one big handful. When we tried that, the taste explosion of cheese, salt and a hint of sweetness all tickled the tongue in joyous harmony. There was enough cheese on these to satisfy any fan of cheddar-flavored snacks. My only complaint was that there were too many pretzels in the mix. I didn't see the need for two different types of pretzels in this mix. One would have done just fine.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nothing at first, but then it smells a bit like cheddar cheese.
From the package: “Contains Wheat, Milk and Soy Ingredients”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (547 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (419 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (155 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Network World vending machine, Southborough, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road