Pretzelwerks Olde Style Twists Pretzels
Taste test: These knotted pretzels were thin but large, with an average level of salt on them.
They had the typical pretzel taste. We didn't hear any major complaints from our tasters about these pretzels, but some of our tasters did wish that there was a bit more salt on them. We were impressed by how elaborate the bag was, considering that this was a store-brand pretzel.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pretzel smell.
From the package: “At Pretzelwerks, quality and taste are a tradition. Each delicious Pretzelwerks pretzel is made from our century-old family recipe with pride and care. Whether they be minis, twists or stix, every crispy, golden pretzel is made from only the finest ingredients and baked to perfection in our own special ovens. Fresh from our bakery to your home, you can taste the tradition in every bite.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Foodhold U.S.A., LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road