Pretzel Pete Pretzel Pearls Wasabi
Taste test: These smallish, sphericalish snacks had a fairly dark pretzel color and lots of white seasoning on their surfaces. Some of the pieces were stuck together in two's.
I crunched in to find a tasty mix of salt and spices, the most noticeable of which was garlic, but definitely some others as well, including some decent heat. The heat became even more noticeable in the aftertaste. Unfortunately, I couldn't detect any wasabi whatsoever among those spices, as the distinctive taste and zing of wasabi was entirely missing. So these were pretty good, unless you actually wanted to taste wasabi.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of mildly garlicy. Not bad.
From the package: “Accented with Exotic Spices” ... “Mild Heat” ..."Pretzel Pearls are the latest distinctive snack from Pretzel Pete. Combining authentic spices and recipes from the Orient with a unique mini-ball shaped pretzel, Pearls offer the best of East and West. Wasabi Pearls are seasoned with 'Japanese Horseradish' and other exotic spices blended together to satisfy those craving an exciting new snack experience."
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Pretzel Pete, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Wasabi or Horseradish Chips (63 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published December 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road