Pretzel Pete Pretzel Pearls Wasabi
Taste test: These smallish, sphericalish snacks had a fairly dark pretzel color and lots of white seasoning on their surfaces. Some of the pieces were stuck together in two's.
I crunched in to find a tasty mix of salt and spices, the most noticeable of which was garlic, but definitely some others as well, including some decent heat. The heat became even more noticeable in the aftertaste. Unfortunately, I couldn't detect any wasabi whatsoever among those spices, as the distinctive taste and zing of wasabi was entirely missing. So these were pretty good, unless you actually wanted to taste wasabi.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of mildly garlicy. Not bad.
From the package: “Accented with Exotic Spices” ... “Mild Heat” ..."Pretzel Pearls are the latest distinctive snack from Pretzel Pete. Combining authentic spices and recipes from the Orient with a unique mini-ball shaped pretzel, Pearls offer the best of East and West. Wasabi Pearls are seasoned with 'Japanese Horseradish' and other exotic spices blended together to satisfy those craving an exciting new snack experience."
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Pretzel Pete, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Chips (997 snacks)
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (120 snacks)
- Wasabi or Horseradish Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road