Pretzel Pete Pretzel Pearls Coconut Curry
Taste test: These tiny spherical pretzels had the typical pretzel color, with some seasoning on their surfaces, and some of them were stuck together in clusters.
The coconut curry seasoning definitely had some curry taste, along with some mid-level heat in the aftertaste, but none of our tasters could detect much or any coconut. Most people gave these a thumbs-down, but they did have a few fans among out tasters as people sampled these with some beer.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some curry, mildly hot, but not really any coconut.
From the package: “Accented with Exotic Spices” ... “Mild Heat” ..."Pretzel Pearls are the latest distinctive snack from Pretzel Pete. Combining authentic spices and recipes from the Orient with a unique mini-ball shaped pretzel, Pearls offer the best of East and West. Coconut Curry Pearls offer an authentic curry taste with a sweet gentle hint of coconut.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Pretzel Pete, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road