Pretzel Pete Pretzel Pearls Coconut Curry
Taste test: These tiny spherical pretzels had the typical pretzel color, with some seasoning on their surfaces, and some of them were stuck together in clusters.
The coconut curry seasoning definitely had some curry taste, along with some mid-level heat in the aftertaste, but none of our tasters could detect much or any coconut. Most people gave these a thumbs-down, but they did have a few fans among out tasters as people sampled these with some beer.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some curry, mildly hot, but not really any coconut.
From the package: “Accented with Exotic Spices” ... “Mild Heat” ..."Pretzel Pearls are the latest distinctive snack from Pretzel Pete. Combining authentic spices and recipes from the Orient with a unique mini-ball shaped pretzel, Pearls offer the best of East and West. Coconut Curry Pearls offer an authentic curry taste with a sweet gentle hint of coconut.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Pretzel Pete, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road