Pretzel Crisps White Chocolate & Peppermint
Taste test: This bag was filled less than halfway with flattened pretzels coated with a thin layer of white chocolate and then covered in bits of peppermint candy. They looked just about exactly the way they were shown in the picture on the bag.
We crunched in to find a soft overall feel, as the white chocolate was fairly thick and seemed to have softened the pretzels up a bit. There was some crunch from the peppermint bits, but that was fairly minor as far as the overall texture went. The taste was very good, with tons of white chocolate, plenty of peppermint and even a good hit of salt and pretzel taste. Great!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice nice mild peppermint and white chocolate smell. Great!
From the package: “Rethink your pretzel!®” ... “thin, crunchy pretzel snacks” ... “We've dipped our natural, thin and irresistibly crunchy Pretzel Crisps® in a rich, creamy, white chocolate flavored coating and then sprinkled each one with a delicate burst of refreshing peppermint candy pieces.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pretzel Crisps (28 snacks)
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- White Chocolate (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road