Pretzel Crisps Tuscan Three Cheese
Taste test: These flattened knotted pretzels had a fairly typical pretzel color, with lots of seasoning visible on the surfaces.
It took just one crunch to encounter a great crisp and crunchy texture, accompanied by substantial deliciousness. The mix of cheeses was really tasty, and the pretzel crisp had all the tastiness of the outside of the pretzel without any of the bready taste of the interior. All of our tasters gave these an enthusiastic thumbs-up. Excellent!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really nice, great mix of spices and cheeses.
From the package: “Natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavor” ... “We take the best part of the pretzel — all the flavor and crunch you love — and make them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with natural romano, asiago, and parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road