Pretzel Crisps Sesame
Taste test: These flattened knotted pretzels had a pretty good density of sesame seeds on their surfaces (about the same as shown on the bag) along with some salt.
As with the other flavors of Pretzel Crisps, these were very good, with a nice crunch and great pretzel taste. The taste of the sesame seeds was generally more noticeable than the salt, but every time a bit of salt hit the tongue, it seemed like an extra-nice treat. Our tasters enjoyed these a lot along with some beer.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk sesame smell.
From the package: “Rethink your pretzel!™” ... “Crunch'em. Crack'em. Dip'em. Stack'em. Whether yoy like them plain, dipped, or paired with your favorite toppings, we're sure you'll enjoy this wholesome snack as much as we do.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road