Pretzel Crisps Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper
Taste test: These flattened knotted pretzels had a pretty good helping of tiny bits of black pepper visible on the surfaces, along with some larger bits of salt — just like the ones pictured on the bag.
We crunched in to find that the pretzels had a soft crunch and good crispness, but as black pepper chips go, the pepper didn't have much kick. They were still quite tasty, with certainly some black pepper taste mixed in with other spices, including onion and garlic, so our snackers had lots of praise for these and ate many of them. However, if you're seeking a major pepper kick, it just wasn't quite there.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice freshly ground black pepper smell.
From the package: “Pretzel Crisps™ are a modern twist on an old favorite. They're the best part of the pretzel — all the flavor and crunch you love — but lighter, crispier and more versatile than ever before.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pretzel Crisps (28 snacks)
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (231 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (127 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road