Pretzel Crisps Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper
Taste test: These flattened knotted pretzels had a pretty good helping of tiny bits of black pepper visible on the surfaces, along with some larger bits of salt — just like the ones pictured on the bag.
We crunched in to find that the pretzels had a soft crunch and good crispness, but as black pepper chips go, the pepper didn't have much kick. They were still quite tasty, with certainly some black pepper taste mixed in with other spices, including onion and garlic, so our snackers had lots of praise for these and ate many of them. However, if you're seeking a major pepper kick, it just wasn't quite there.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice freshly ground black pepper smell.
From the package: “Pretzel Crisps™ are a modern twist on an old favorite. They're the best part of the pretzel — all the flavor and crunch you love — but lighter, crispier and more versatile than ever before.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pretzel Crisps (28 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (131 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road