Pretzel Crisps Peanut Butter Crunch
Taste test: These flat, knotted pretzels had a thick coating of peanut butter, plus thin parallel chocolate stripes running at different angles across each pretzel.
We crunched in to find lots of sweet peanut butter flavor and just the slightest hint of chocolate, all atop a crunchy and slightly salty pretzel. The peanut butter tasted much more real than the stuff covered that the Rold Gold competitor to these, though both kinds were quite popular with our snackers. These are people who rarely have much bad to say about any kind of candy-coated pretzels.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong peanut butter smell. Not like candy, almost like real peanut butter.
From the package: “We've dipped our all natural, thin, crunchy Pretzel Crisps in a creamy gourmet peanut butter flavored coating and striped them with chocolate flavored drizzle to create the perfect blend of salty and sweet.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road