Pretzel Crisps Peanut Butter Crunch
Taste test: These flat, knotted pretzels had a thick coating of peanut butter, plus thin parallel chocolate stripes running at different angles across each pretzel.
We crunched in to find lots of sweet peanut butter flavor and just the slightest hint of chocolate, all atop a crunchy and slightly salty pretzel. The peanut butter tasted much more real than the stuff covered that the Rold Gold competitor to these, though both kinds were quite popular with our snackers. These are people who rarely have much bad to say about any kind of candy-coated pretzels.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong peanut butter smell. Not like candy, almost like real peanut butter.
From the package: “We've dipped our all natural, thin, crunchy Pretzel Crisps in a creamy gourmet peanut butter flavored coating and striped them with chocolate flavored drizzle to create the perfect blend of salty and sweet.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pretzel Crisps (28 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road