Pretzel Crisps Mint Chocolate Crunch
Taste test: As a mint chocolate addict who likes pretzels too, it took me approximately no time flat to decide to buy this bag after I spotted it on the shelf.
However, I was a bit disappointed to find that the actual coated pretzels looked almost nothing like the picture on the bag. The bag showed pretzels heavily coated in bright green (so thick that you couldn't see the pretzel through it) with many small chocolate pieces stuck onto each pretzel. The actual pretzels had a very uneven green coating that you could see through, with about one-tenth as many chocolate pieces. The appearance didn't really matter much, as these were still quite good, with a nice mint taste and some salty pretzelness to taste as well. The lack of much chocolate didn't help, but it wasn't a real problem either, as creamy mint worked well on its own. The coated pretzels had a softer crunch than the regular non-coated varieties of the flattened Pretzel Crisps, but these still tasted very good. As for presentation, a limited-edition holiday flavor like this would be great to put out at a party if they looked like the ones in the picture, but looking like they did, not so much.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great mint smell, like minty, chocolate-dipped Oreos! Mmmm!
From the package: “We've dipped our all natural, thin and irresistibly crunch Pretzel Crisps® in a rich, creamy, mint chocolate flavored coating and then sprinkled each one with chocolate cookie chips.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pretzel Crisps (28 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road