Pretzel Crisps Minis Gluten Free Vanilla Yogurt
Taste test: These small, sort-of-knotted pretzels had a white coating of varying thickness, particularly on the bottoms, so the pretzel showed through the coating to varying degrees, which looked kind of cool.
I crunched in to find a very un-pretzel like crunch, just very brittle-sounding, with lots of sweet vanilla yogurt taste. They didn't crunch or taste like pretzels, but they were pretty good. Maybe too sweet, but still fairly tasty.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong yogurt smell, more yogurt than sugar.
From the package: “Here's our latest rethinking. We made our Minis gluten free! But, we didn't stop there. Then, we dipped them in vanilla yogurt flavor to create the perfect blend of savory sweet gluten free goodness!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pretzel Crisps (28 snacks)
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (70 snacks)
- Vanilla Snacks (29 snacks)
- Yogurt snacks (24 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road