Pretzel Crisps Minis Gluten Free Vanilla Yogurt
Taste test: These small, sort-of-knotted pretzels had a white coating of varying thickness, particularly on the bottoms, so the pretzel showed through the coating to varying degrees, which looked kind of cool.
I crunched in to find a very un-pretzel like crunch, just very brittle-sounding, with lots of sweet vanilla yogurt taste. They didn't crunch or taste like pretzels, but they were pretty good. Maybe too sweet, but still fairly tasty.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong yogurt smell, more yogurt than sugar.
From the package: “Here's our latest rethinking. We made our Minis gluten free! But, we didn't stop there. Then, we dipped them in vanilla yogurt flavor to create the perfect blend of savory sweet gluten free goodness!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pretzel Crisps (28 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Vanilla Snacks (29 snacks)
- Yogurt snacks (24 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published January 2016.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road