Pretzel Crisps Minis Gluten Free Dark Chocolate
Taste test: This version of pretzel Crisps promised a few changes from the usual, using the smaller shape that we've seen recently in some non-coated versions, plus a different base for the underlying pretzel, with no gluten. The pieces were fairly small and very dark, with a very thorough dark chocolate coating and just two holes per pseudo-knotted pretzel.
We crunched in to find a light crunch but an odd taste, on both the chocolate and pretzel fronts. It didn't taste bad, but it just was not the expected taste at all. Even the salt, in combination with that other stuff, seemed a bit different.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much. Not really like dark chocolate or pretzels.
From the package: “Here's our latest rethinking. We made our Minis gluten free! But, we didn't stop there. Then, we dipped them in dark chocolate flavor to create the perfect blend of savory sweet gluten free goodness!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pretzel Crisps (28 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published December 2015.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road