Pretzel Crisps Minis Gluten Free Original
Taste test: This wheat-free version of Pretzel Crisps looked much like the wheat-containing original Minis, very small flattened pretzels with a pretzel color and sort-of-knotted shapes with two holes instead of three. They were very crunchy, a crunch that was solid and loud without being too hard — notably crunchier than regular pretzels and regular (gluten-rich) Pretzel Crisps. They tasted remotely like pretzels, but also like various other things, like maybe Ritz Crackers. There was kind of greasy aftertaste/afterfeel on the tongue.
Among the snackers with whom we shared some of these were two folks who keep gluten out of their diet. Their reactions to the taste were both the same: these tasted just like regular pretzels. But when asked how they know that, both admitted that it's been a very long time since they had wheat pretzels, so they could well not even remember.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like cake.
From the package: “It was a big idea when Pretzel Crisps® set out to rethink the pretzel. Now here's a smaller one. In fact, a downright tiny one. You'll love our gluten-free Pretzel Crisps® Minis. They're puffy, they're tiny and they're our mini-est minis ever. With as much great flavor and crunchiness as our regular Pretzel Crisps® Minis.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road