Pretzel Crisps Minis Cheddar
Taste test: We've tried quite a few variations of Snack Factory's Pretzel Crisps, as they've varied the seasonings in many ways and even coated them in various kinds of chocolate. But this was the first time they altered the flattened pretzels themselves, as the ones in this bag were quite a bit smaller than all of the others.
In the process of shrinking them, they changed the shape a bit too — while the other knotted shaped all had three holes, these had just two. Each piece was just about an inch wide and tall. One nice packaging touch was that one of the pretzels pictured on the bag was labeled as "actual size." We held a real one up to it, and indeed it was! We crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch and good pretzel taste. The cheddar was fairly subtle, as the pretzel flavor dominated. Each piece were small enough that you really had to eat at least several pieces to get at all filled up — one along was just not that much food. Our panel of snackers enjoyed Minis by the handful as they sipped their beers.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, just the slightest cheddar smell.
From the package: “This is a package of bite-size Minis from Pretzel Crisps®. We made them especially tiny for kids of all ages, from 5 to 95. Because sometimes you just want a teeny bite of something wonderful. So go ahead and try our special recipe — we guarantee they're as wholesome and delicious as our regular Pretzel Crisps®. Just tinier!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pretzel Crisps (28 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published July 2014.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road