Pretzel Crisps Minis Original
Taste test: Much like the Cheddar Minis from Pretzel Crisp, these flattened pretzels were quite a bit smaller than the original size, with a modified knot shape and just two holes instead of three.
They tasted a lot like the original, with more of the delicious surface flavor and less of the less-delicious interior than your typical pretzel. In fact, these may have had an even better surface-to-interior ratio than the big ones, as there was lots and lots of great pretzel taste. Another advantage of the small size was that the pieces were largely intact — a way smaller proportion of the pieces were broken than we typically see with their larger counterparts. If you're planning to dip, probably best to stay with the big ones, but otherwise these seemed like a much better choice.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong pretzel smell. Nice.
From the package: “This is a package of bite-size Minis from Pretzel Crisps®. We made them especially tiny for kids of all ages, from 5 to 95. Because sometimes you just want a teeny bite of something wonderful. So go ahead and try our special recipe — we guarantee they're as wholesome and delicious as our regular Pretzel Crisps®. Just tinier!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pretzel Crisps (28 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published July 2014.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road