Pretzel Crisps Jalapeño Jack
Taste test: This version of the flattened pretzel had a nice pretzel color with lots of white seasoning on the surfaces, plus some bits of green.
I crunched in to find a very tasty seasoning, a bit cheesy with some heat. I did like the taste, but I don't think I could specifically taste the jalapeño or jack cheese. There was some heat in the aftertaste, but not a lot. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sharp jalapeño smell on first whiff, not so much after that.
From the package: “Rethink your pretzel!” ... “Thin, crunchy pretzel snacks” ... “Our Bold & Spicy flavors combine zesty spices with the flat crunchy perfection of Pretzel Crisps®. With only 110 calories per serving, they're the perfect, better-for-you snack.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pretzel Crisps (28 snacks)
- Hot Chips (999 snacks)
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Cheese (306 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road