Pretzel Crisps Garlic Parmesan
Taste test: These flattened knotted pretzels had the usual pretzel color, with a bit of light-colored seasoning on the surfaces.
When I crunched in, the texture was quite nice, with a solid crunch and good crispness, plus a very tasty mix of mild flavorings and nice pretzel taste. There wasn't much of a strong garlic taste, nor much in the way of parmesan, so if the bag hadn't bee labeled as "Garlic Parmesan" I might not have guessed, but the flavor was still good. The garlic did become somewhat noticeable in the aftertaste. Our tasters liked these.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really mild. Just slightly parmesan-y and not garlicy at all.
From the package: “Rethink your pretzel!™” ... “Crunch'em. Crack'em. Dip'em. Stack'em. Whether yoy like them plain, dipped, or paired with your favorite toppings, we're sure you'll enjoy this wholesome snack as much as we do.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pretzel Crisps (28 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Parmesan & Garlic Chips (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road