Pretzel Crisps Everything
Taste test: These looked like pretzels that somebody had stepped on to flatten them, and they tasted like bagels loaded with poppy seeds, sesame seeds, rye and salt.
There was a good crunch and the taste was very good. The shape is supposed to make these easily dippable, but they were so loaded with flavor that there's really no point in dipping them.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like sesame and onions.
From the package: “The world's first spreadable pretzel cracker” ... “All natural! Trans fat free!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pretzel Crisps (28 snacks)
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Crackers (214 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Bagel chips (14 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Tom Zimmermann at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road