Pretzel Crisps Everything
Taste test: These looked like pretzels that somebody had stepped on to flatten them, and they tasted like bagels loaded with poppy seeds, sesame seeds, rye and salt.
There was a good crunch and the taste was very good. The shape is supposed to make these easily dippable, but they were so loaded with flavor that there's really no point in dipping them.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like sesame and onions.
From the package: “The world's first spreadable pretzel cracker” ... “All natural! Trans fat free!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pretzel Crisps (28 snacks)
- Pretzels (543 snacks)
- Crackers (213 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Bagel chips (14 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Tom Zimmermann at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road