Pretzel Crisps Everything
Taste test: These looked like pretzels that somebody had stepped on to flatten them, and they tasted like bagels loaded with poppy seeds, sesame seeds, rye and salt.
There was a good crunch and the taste was very good. The shape is supposed to make these easily dippable, but they were so loaded with flavor that there's really no point in dipping them.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like sesame and onions.
From the package: “The world's first spreadable pretzel cracker” ... “All natural! Trans fat free!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pretzel Crisps (28 snacks)
- Pretzels (550 snacks)
- Crackers (219 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Bagel chips (14 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Tom Zimmermann at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road