Pretzel Crisps Dark Chocolate & Peppermint
Taste test: This sweet-and-salty version of Pretzel Crisps took a standard salted, flattened Pretzel Crisp, then coated about 90% of the exterior in dark chocolate and stuck bits of broken-up peppermint hard candy on one side.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and brittle overall feel, with good helpings of salty pretzel, chocolate and peppermint. The dominant flavor of the three varied from one bite to the next. There was some fear of the hard candy pieces being too hard, but we hardly noticed them all, except for the minty hint that they added to the chocolate at times. Our snackers were very impressed with the taste and texture, and they ate their way through the bag very quickly.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just mildly minty.
From the package: “Celebrate the season with our new doubly delicious All Natural Dark Chocolate and Peppermint Pretzel Crisps™. We've dipped our all natural, thin and irresistibly crunchy Pretzel Crisps™ in rich, velvety real dark chocolate and then sprinkled each one with a delicate burst of refreshing peppermint candy pieces.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pretzel Crisps (28 snacks)
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road