Pretzel Crisps Dark Chocolate & Mediterranean Sea Salt Crunch
Taste test: These thin, knotted pretzels had a generous coating of dark chocolate, plus a similarly generous sprinkling of sea salt, with crystals visible all over the top and bottom surfaces.
I crunched in to find some nice crunch from the pretzel inside and lots of nice dark chocolate taste on the first bite, followed by some nice contrast from the considerable amount of salt. Very good!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “We've dipped our thin and irresistibly crunchy Pretzel Crisps® in velvety rich dark chocolate, and sprinkled them with pleasantly mild Mediterranean Sea Salt to create a perfect blend of savory and sweet.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pretzel Crisps (28 snacks)
- Chocolate (1711 snacks)
- Pretzels (543 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (224 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road