Pretzel Crisps Dark Chocolate & Mediterranean Sea Salt Crunch
Taste test: These thin, knotted pretzels had a generous coating of dark chocolate, plus a similarly generous sprinkling of sea salt, with crystals visible all over the top and bottom surfaces.
I crunched in to find some nice crunch from the pretzel inside and lots of nice dark chocolate taste on the first bite, followed by some nice contrast from the considerable amount of salt. Very good!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “We've dipped our thin and irresistibly crunchy Pretzel Crisps® in velvety rich dark chocolate, and sprinkled them with pleasantly mild Mediterranean Sea Salt to create a perfect blend of savory and sweet.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pretzel Crisps (28 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road