Pretzel Crisps Dark Chocolate Crunch
Taste test: After finding that the delicious Mint Chocolate Crunch flavor of Pretzel Crisps had a huge disconnect between the actual appearance of the pretzels and the picture on the package, we were eager to see how this kind would look.
We opened the bag to find that they still didn't entirely resemble the picture, but at least it was close this time. The real ones were a bit scuffed up compared to the picture, and they looked darker. More importantly, the taste was good, with lots and lots of dark chocolate to enjoy, plus a nice crunch and minor saltiness from the pretzels. They didn't put all that many pretzels into this midsize bag, but the ones that they did provide got eaten very quickly by our snackers. Most people were big fans, but some said they liked the chocolate mint ones more.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong dark chocolate smell. Intense.
From the package: “We've dipped our all natural, thin and irresistibly crunch Pretzel Crisps® in a velvety rich dark chocolate. The perfect combination of sweet indulgence and salty crunch, Pretzel Crisps® are sure to become a delicious part of your holiday traditions for years to come.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road