Pretzel Crisps Dark Chocolate Crunch
Taste test: After finding that the delicious Mint Chocolate Crunch flavor of Pretzel Crisps had a huge disconnect between the actual appearance of the pretzels and the picture on the package, we were eager to see how this kind would look.
We opened the bag to find that they still didn't entirely resemble the picture, but at least it was close this time. The real ones were a bit scuffed up compared to the picture, and they looked darker. More importantly, the taste was good, with lots and lots of dark chocolate to enjoy, plus a nice crunch and minor saltiness from the pretzels. They didn't put all that many pretzels into this midsize bag, but the ones that they did provide got eaten very quickly by our snackers. Most people were big fans, but some said they liked the chocolate mint ones more.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong dark chocolate smell. Intense.
From the package: “We've dipped our all natural, thin and irresistibly crunch Pretzel Crisps® in a velvety rich dark chocolate. The perfect combination of sweet indulgence and salty crunch, Pretzel Crisps® are sure to become a delicious part of your holiday traditions for years to come.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road