Pretzel Crisps Cinnamon Toast
Taste test: These flattened knotted pretzels had lots of cinnamon sugar visible on their golden-colored surfaces.
I crunched right on in to find that the first taste was a nice sweet cinnamon toast flavor, but that taste didn't last long, as more of a conventional, slightly sweet pretzel taste took over right after that. Most cinnamon toast snacks taste just like cinnamon toast, but this one definitely didn't, and it was about an even mix of cinnamon toast and pretzel The texture felt great, as there was lots of crunch but still a light feel because there wasn't all that much substance. Our tasters loved this flavor.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cinnamon toast smell. Not strong.
From the package: “Rethink your pretzel!” ... “Thin, crunchy pretzel snacks” ... “Cinnamon? On a pretzel? Really? One bite and you'll see why Cinnamon Toast Pretzel Crisps are the tastiest odd couple around. Sprinkled with just the right amount of imported cinnamon and cane sugar, Cinnamon Toast Pretzel Crisps are equally sweet and savory. They're the best part of the pretzel – all the flavor and crunch you love – but lighter, crispier and baked to perfection.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pretzel Crisps (28 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (161 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road