Pretzel Crisps Chipotle Cheddar
Taste test: This flavor of the flattened Pretzel Crisps featured some orange seasoning on top, along with large salt crystals, and on the bottom, a bit of very dark-colored seasoning (along with more of the orange stuff).
I crunched in to find that the thin pretzels had a good hit of cheddar, with a bit of tanginess to it. The chipotle pepper did provide some tanginess, but not really much in the way of real heat to go along with it, as there was just the slightest hint. Our tasters enjoyed the flavor a lot as they crunched on crisp after crisp while enjoying some beer.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy, sharp cheddar smell.
From the package: “Rethink your pretzel!®” ... “Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers” ... “Our Bold & Spicy flavors combine zesty spices with the flat crunchy perfection of Pretzel Crisps®. With only 110 calories per serving, they're the perfect, better-for-you snack.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pretzel Crisps (28 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Chipotle Snacks (46 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road