Pretzel Crisps Chipotle Cheddar
Taste test: This flavor of the flattened Pretzel Crisps featured some orange seasoning on top, along with large salt crystals, and on the bottom, a bit of very dark-colored seasoning (along with more of the orange stuff).
I crunched in to find that the thin pretzels had a good hit of cheddar, with a bit of tanginess to it. The chipotle pepper did provide some tanginess, but not really much in the way of real heat to go along with it, as there was just the slightest hint. Our tasters enjoyed the flavor a lot as they crunched on crisp after crisp while enjoying some beer.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy, sharp cheddar smell.
From the package: “Rethink your pretzel!®” ... “Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers” ... “Our Bold & Spicy flavors combine zesty spices with the flat crunchy perfection of Pretzel Crisps®. With only 110 calories per serving, they're the perfect, better-for-you snack.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pretzel Crisps (28 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Pretzels (547 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (419 snacks)
- Chipotle Snacks (45 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road