Pretzel Crisps Cheddar Horseradish
Taste test: This version of the flattened, knotted Pretzel crisps had some salt bumps and orange seasoning on the otherwise flat surfaces, and the actual pretzels had a darker color than the ones pictured on the bag.
We crunched in to find a good solid crunch and quite a bit of horseradish flavor, with just a middling level of horseradish kick. We had quite a few fans of horseradish among the snackers that we shared these with, and people were quite thrilled by the taste. We also had one snacker who doesn't happen to like horseradish, but grabbed a pretzel and crunched in anyway, not realizing what flavor these were. That can be much bigger mistake with horseradish than most other flavors, and she found the experience to be awful!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really like cheddar or horseradish. Well, maybe a little.
From the package: “Pretzel Crisps™ are a modern twist on an old favorite. They're the best part of the pretzel — all the flavor and crunch you love — but lighter, crispier and more versatile than ever before.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pretzel Crisps (28 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Wasabi or Horseradish Chips (63 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road