Pretzel Crisps Cheddar Horseradish
Taste test: This version of the flattened, knotted Pretzel crisps had some salt bumps and orange seasoning on the otherwise flat surfaces, and the actual pretzels had a darker color than the ones pictured on the bag.
We crunched in to find a good solid crunch and quite a bit of horseradish flavor, with just a middling level of horseradish kick. We had quite a few fans of horseradish among the snackers that we shared these with, and people were quite thrilled by the taste. We also had one snacker who doesn't happen to like horseradish, but grabbed a pretzel and crunched in anyway, not realizing what flavor these were. That can be much bigger mistake with horseradish than most other flavors, and she found the experience to be awful!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really like cheddar or horseradish. Well, maybe a little.
From the package: “Pretzel Crisps™ are a modern twist on an old favorite. They're the best part of the pretzel — all the flavor and crunch you love — but lighter, crispier and more versatile than ever before.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pretzel Crisps (28 snacks)
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (418 snacks)
- Wasabi or Horseradish Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road